Support is provided by Registered Nurses who explain treatments, tests, and choices so cancer patients can prepare for visits and by improving the coordination of care.
This service supports clients and their families by:
- providing accurate information for patients so they can make informed decision about their next steps
- helping patients prepare for tests and cancer treatments by explaining results and treatment choices or by referring patients to other resources or services
- improving coordination of care by working with other healthcare providers
- helping patients prepare for medical visits by explaining ahead of time what to expect
- helping patients access financial resources and community supports
Phone: 403-502-8648 Ext. 1022